Sunday 3 August 2014

The Verdict on Macrolane

Name: Jodie Meier
Age: 40
Occupation: Beauty therapist, (part-time receptionist at Dr Anoop Rastogi's clinic, Sydney.)
Why did you decide to have the procedure?
Since having children I have been very unhappy with my breasts but didn't want to have surgery. I had this treatment to fill the emptiness in the top of my breasts without going too big. Nobody would know I have had anything done.
Have you ever had any other cosmetic work done?
Yes, anti wrinkle injections.
What appealed most about this procedure?
A simple procedure without surgery. No downtime. Not obvious to other people but looks better.
How long does it take?
Forty minutes.
What is involved?
I sucked on gas, had a local anaesthetic and felt some pushing and pulling. At the end I got up, looked in the mirror and, "Oh my God, they look great!"
What is the recovery time?
I was back to work the same day.
Did it work?
Yes, straight away. It was fantastic.
Did it hurt?
Some pushing and pulling, which was a little bit uncomfortable. No real pain.
Any side effects?
No, not really. There was a dull ache for 24 hours after.
Would you do it again?
In a heartbeat.



Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/beauty/nofuss-nips-and-tucks-20090403-9mfc.html#ixzz39KXvqrJA

No comments:

Post a Comment