Sunday, 28 April 2013
Jacqueline - fitness instructor and part-time model wanting a career in fashion.
"I was always told my breast size wasn't ideal," says Jacqueline. "And when I went shopping I felt limited about what fashionable clothes I could wear."
Jacqueline decided to have implants and she says, now, "I feel more confident and feminine."
In my opinion Jacqueline had beautiful shoulders and nice hips, yet she lacked the hourglass figure she desired as her breasts were small.
The aim was to create breasts to balance her petite figure, which would allow her to pursue her career.
Jacqueline had tubular-shaped breasts with a short distance from the nipple and the crease under the breast.
Due to her natural breast shape, I chose a very specialised tear-drop shape so I could lift the nipple position and correct the tubular shape.
Her breasts slope gently from her shoulders to her nipples, then arc fully to the creases under her breasts.
The width of the implants created a perfect cleavage, and fullness at the sides made a contrast with Jacqueline's waist, producing her sought after hourglass figure.
Sunday, 21 April 2013
Since I opened my practice over 15 years ago I have performed over 1000 procedures in my busy Double Bay practice. I see patients from all over Australia and around the world for varied procedures.
My most popular procedure is Breast Augmentation but I also specialise in Liposculpture, Facelift surgery as well as IPL, wrinkle relaxing injections, Facial Rejuvenation and Lip Enhancement.
All my surgical procedures are performed in Hospital with injectables and IPL performed in my Double Bay clinic.
My commitment is focused towards patient education and emphasis placed on the benefits of surgery, while taking in to account possible risks to ensure a well informed decision making process is made by all my patients.
Sunday, 14 April 2013
Choosing the right surgeon for the job is the most important element of a safe and successful Breast Augmentation.
I recommend the following six steps, to help you choose the right surgeon for you:
1. Ask around to check the surgeon’s reputation but remember that someone else’s choice may not necessarily be the best choice for you.
2. See as many different surgeons for a consultation as you need to, until you feel comfortable and confident.
3. Communication is key between you and the surgeon so make sure you listen to the surgeon throughout your consultation to decide whether they have understood your needs and expectations and whether they speak about things like individually customised procedures, balance with your body and aesthetically beautiful outcomes instead of just larger breasts.
4. Request several before and after photographs of their patients. This is the greatest indication of the artistic ability of the surgeon.
5. Enquire as to the surgeons training specifically in breast augmentation and how many procedures they have accomplished.
6. Finally, ask if its possible to speak to one of the surgeons previous patients.
Sunday, 7 April 2013
IPL (intense pulse light) offers treatment for a varied range of skin conditions and of course hair removal.
IPL can be used to stimulates fibroblasts in the dermis to help promote new collagen which in turn will give the skin a smoother, glowing appearance and reduce fine lines. It can also be used to reduce sun and age spots and is extremely effective in treating Rosacia and spider veins.
Most commonly used to treat the face, neck and chest area, IPL can also be used on other areas of the body, like arms and hands. Generally the best results are achieved with at least four treatments at monthly intervals.
IPL also offers permanent hair reduction. Hair removal treatment requires approximately 6 treatments. All areas of the body can be treated effectively, including bikini, legs, back, underarms and the face.