Saturday, 13 April 2013
Choosing the right surgeon for Breast Augmentation
Choosing the right surgeon for the job is the most important element of a safe and successful Breast Augmentation.
I recommend the following six steps, to help you choose the right surgeon for you:
1. Ask around to check the surgeon’s reputation but remember that someone else’s choice may not necessarily be the best choice for you.
2. See as many different surgeons for a consultation as you need to, until you feel comfortable and confident.
3. Communication is key between you and the surgeon so make sure you listen to the surgeon throughout your consultation to decide whether they have understood your needs and expectations and whether they speak about things like individually customised procedures, balance with your body and aesthetically beautiful outcomes instead of just larger breasts.
4. Request several before and after photographs of their patients. This is the greatest indication of the artistic ability of the surgeon.
5. Enquire as to the surgeons training specifically in breast augmentation and how many procedures they have accomplished.
6. Finally, ask if its possible to speak to one of the surgeons previous patients.