Sunday 8 February 2015

Part 6 of my Patient Endorsement


It's now been 10 days post op. From the minute I woke up I loved my new chest. They are so natural looking . They look and feel like they always should have been there. I still fit in a size 8 so half my wardrobe is still wearable, it just looks better, I don't feel fat as my body shape is so in proportion and most importantly I don't feel like I'm going to go face down, down the stairs!
I haven't started wearing a bra yet or exercising, that'll come in a few weeks but I already know there won't be any issues. They're perfect, plain and simple.

So for the philosophy of if you don't like something then make a change I think it holds great value. Self esteem and confidence can be improved by changing the way you look. It's not vanity, it's the ability to match how you feel on the inside to your outside. It's already made an impact for me.


Oh and I also go by the phrase 'fake it till you make it'. Seems quite fitting now!

No comments:

Post a Comment