Sunday 25 January 2015

Part 4 of my Patient Endorsement


The whole experience was amazing. 

From the first consultation, to the hospital whose staff were so friendly and caring. 
Dr Rastogi held my hand till I fell asleep which was very comforting. 
I went in for surgery on a Friday and went back to work on Monday. 

One thing I loved about Dr Rastogi's technique was that it is a one day off work procedure (if you're an office worker). 
Work was ridiculously crazy at the time, so to even have one day off was difficult (I called in sick and actually worked from home that afternoon when I left the hospital). 

Every other person I know or have heard of has required two weeks off and had to have drainage or support bras. With Dr Rastogi you don't need any of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment